We are a Messianic Congregation of both Jewish and Gentile believers that acknowledge Jesus (Hebrew name Yeshua) to be the Messiah. We accept all 66 books of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, further believing that the Bible is the absolute, inerrant and true Word of the Living God.
In our Congregation, you will also find these practices that reflect our belief in the Savoir Yeshua (Jesus) and also express our Jewish roots and identity:
- We worship the complete Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe Salvation is only through Grace, by Faith in Yeshua (Jesus).
- We celebrate Jewish Festivals and the traditional Christian Holidays.
- We display crosses, menorahs, and stars of David.
- We use both the Bible and Torah Scrolls in our worship services.
- You will see kippot and tallit (Jewish prayer attire of yarmulke and prayer shawl) as well as suits, jeans, T-shirts and shorts.
- We pray in both English and Hebrew (with translation).
- We worship God in the full spectrum from quiet prayer to shouts of joy and dancing.
There are 100’s of Messianic congregations and organizations in the US, the best known being Jews for Jesus, founded in the early 70’s. Messianic Jewish Alliance of America (MJAA) and the Union of Messianic Jewish Congregations (UMJC) are the two largest organizations now.
As with any other group or denomination, Messianic congregations can vary with a heavy emphasis on either Jewish or Christian tradition. We fall somewhere in between. It is a place where Jews can experience the fullness of the promised Messiah and Gentiles can discover their Jewish roots and heritage.
Our synagogue is located at
1301 Enterprise Way
Marion, IL 62959
(next to Rural King)
Our mailing address is:
PO Box 174
Marion, IL 62959